Spray tanning does not turn you orange or leave you with visible streaks. Those are the results of improper spray tanning applications and techniques. Spray tanning is the perfect solution when you’re in a time crunch or have an upcoming special occasion you need to look great for.
To get the best tan I would encourage you to follow the following guidelines.
1. Please exfoliate with a non-oil based, gritty scrub or exfoliant prior to your tan.
2. You should moisturise your knees, elbows, knuckles and any other dry or rough skin you may have the day before.
3. Please do not use lotion, perfumes or deodorants on the day of your tan.
4. Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing to your session.
5. Do not shower or expose your skin to water for at least 8 hours after your spray tan.
6. Try to limit the amount you shave after your spray tan as shaving is a form of exfoliation.
Your spray tan will last for around a week (5-10 days) but will start to gradually fade before this time. This is because the skin will naturally continue to regenerate itself and old skin cells will naturally be replaced revealing paler skin beneath.